Position: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Location: Westminster, MD
Shift: 1st shift (6:00am – 2:30pm; Monday – Friday)
- Help to perform facilities maintenance and repair. Light housekeeping, plumbing, carpentry, and metal fabrication to support our operations.
- Ensure all equipment is operating properly and ensure a safe working environment.
- Complete periodic and general maintenance tasks throughout the facility as assigned and according to schedule.
- Assist in completing repairs. Order parts and maintain parts usage records.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems; you will visually check, test, and evaluate the condition of components, equipment, and circuits.
- Basic machining experience (mill, lathe, and surface grinder) is a plus.
- At least three years of previous facility maintenance experience
- Experience using tools and maintenance equipment
- Good trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to read, understand & interpret electrical, pneumatic, & plumbing schematics
- Can communicate, make sound decisions, work well under pressure
- Recognize problems and repair before breakdown occurs
- Proactive problem solving & mechanical aptitude skills.
- Submit to drug and background screening
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 – $28.00 per hour
Experience level: 3 years