Position: Electrical Assembler
Location: Glen Arm, MD
Shift: 1st shift
As an Electrical Assembler, you will be responsible for applying electrical principles to assemble and install electrical wiring, components, and equipment.
- Apply knowledge of electrical principles to read and interpret complex wiring schematics.
- Perform complex wiring and assembly operations on assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and other electrical components.
- Test functional performance to ensure wiring and assemblies are operational.
- Comply with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of equipment in a safe and competent manner.
- Proficient in reading & interpreting electrical schematics, symbols, and other technical drawings.
- Assemble electrical components into electrical control boxes, enclosures, and large control panels for industrial machinery.
- Identify, select, and properly use and care for basic hand and power tools; will need to provide basic hand tools.
- Ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team, work closely with mechanical team, field service group, and other areas of the organization.
- Able to handle basic issues and problems; refer more complex issues to the Foreman.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Salary: $21.00 – $25.00 per hour