Location: Elkridge, MD
Shift: 1st (7:00am – 4:00pm)
Pay: $14 – $16/hour
Job Description of Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble a variety of electronic units using proper assembly techniques.
- Use hand tools, power tools, and solder to assemble electronic and mechanical components
- Follow written and/or verbal instructions
Qualifications of Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Electronic and mechanical experience required.
- Must be able to build to assembly drawing.
- Must be able to read and interpret assembly instructions.
- Needs an understanding of simple to moderately complex mechanical systems.
- Needs good dexterity (will be working with small parts).
- Needs to be able to identify parts by markings, color codes, or container labels
- Experience with measuring equipment and wire routine valued.