Position: Quality Engineer
Location: Windsor Mill, MD
The Quality Assurance Engineer assists the QC Supervisor, Program Managers, Design Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers in the introduction and sustaining of products in production.
- This process includes analyzing customer controlled technical data packages (e.g., engineering drawings, schematics, bills of material, specifications, etc.)
- Identify and resolve issues affecting product realization
- Identify and establish the product’s inspection requirements and techniques
- Provide technical support to structure Customer data for manufacturability
- Ensure all Customer and regulatory requirements are identified and satisfied throughout the product lifecycle
- Sets quality assurance testing models for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist.
- Understands and applies statistical analysis to promote continuous process and product improvement.
- Understands and applies product and process knowledge to review, approve, validate and verify customer and engineering change, deviation and waiver activities.
- Ability to assimilate facts and make recommendations to correct processing errors.
- Ability to conceptualize, design, implement, manage, and sustain critical processes
- Assist in processing of returned products for warranty and service repair
- Processing of Non-conforming products including Material Review processes
- Defect analysis including root cause and corrective action Corrective, preventive and improvement action processing
Key Words: Quailty Engineer, Quality Control, Engineering, Process Improvement, Electronic, Medical Device, Root Cause Analysis, QC, Quality Assurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year