Position: Truss/Panel Builder
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Available Shifts: 1st and 2nd
Job Description for the Truss/Panel Builder:
- Secures and maintains correct component parts and supplies required for the operation.
- Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed instructions and in accordance with quality standards.
- Operates hand tools as required to complete assembly process.
- Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label, and band components/finished product.
- Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
- Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
- Checks materials and finished products to ensure they are compliant with standards.
- Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards
Job Requirements for the Truss/Panel Builder:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Must have steel-toed shoes.