Position: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Available Shifts: 4pm – 2:30 AM
Job Description for the Maintenance Mechanic:
|– Repair machinery and equipment (includes basic electrical work).
– Welding mig, tig, stick and burning (cutting torch).
– General maintenance of equipment and property.
– Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment.
– Assists with other tasks as necessary to help maintain efficient production.
Job Requirements for the Inventory Specialist:
|– Should be able to understand and carry out multi-step instructions and apply common sense to problems that arise.
– Reasoning ability, communication skills, organizational skills mechanical abilities, troubleshooting abilities, knowledge of welding and basic hand tools.
– Ability to read and accurately use tape measure and other measuring devices.
– A general knowledge of gear reducers, motors, hydraulics, and pneumatics electromechanical installation and the use of precision measurement tools are required.
– Some machine shop knowledge and the ability to fabricate minor parts as needed.
– Basic plumbing and pipefitting skills.
– Basic knowledge of bearings, belts, and chains is necessary.
– Ability to read mechanical prints.
– Ability to read electrical schematics.
– Able to use electrical tools and meters.
– Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to react in an efficient timely manner.
– Able to work any shift (nights and weekends), holidays and overtime as required.
– Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Proven ability to work in a safe manner.
– High degree of precision working with minimum tolerances required.