Position: Line Operator
Location: Cockeysville, MD
Full-Time (Overtime eligible)
- (Pay rates are based on previous related work experience.)
Job Description for the Line Operator:
- Set up, operate and clean automatic assembly equipment
- Basic quality control
- Pack finished products
- Keep production running smoothly and efficiently
- Help maintain inventory using the ERP system
Job Requirements for the Line Operator:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Mechanical aptitude to adjust machines as necessary
- 2–5 years of work experience in manufacturing
- Must be able to work extended hours and, if required, some 2nd shift hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.