- Performs all work in a safe manner; promotes and fosters a safe work environment.
- Operates process lines and other equipment as necessary and performs minor maintenance tasks.
- Measures product quality properties, inputs data into SAP, takes corrective action to maintain quality within specification.
- Assists Line Leads/Area Leader in performing mechanical repairs.
- Performs product change-overs and completes necessary paperwork.
- Makes necessary adjustments to the lines, ensuring quality of product.
- Assists other operators as needed.
- Removes and grinds scrap from rolls and gaylords.
- Notifies Area Leader/Shift Supervisor and/or maintenance of all equipment/process problems.