Position: Inventory Specialist
Location: Williamsport, MD
Available Shifts: 1st
Job Description for the Inventory Specialist:
- Maintaining and improving the company’s inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics to determine which products are selling and which are not.
- Performing extensive research on a wide range of inventory-related reports, from previous inventory reports to national purchasing trends.
- Performing regular inventory cycle counts.
- Drafting inventory reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Coordinating with other workers to resolve discrepancies between inventories.
- Creating and maintaining inventory databases and systems for accurately managing inventory.
Job Requirements for the Inventory Specialist:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with databases and spreadsheets.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills