Location: Elkridge, MD
Type: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Shift:1st shift (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
Pay Rate:$12.00/hour – $14.00/hour PAID WEEKLY!
Description of Warehouse Porter:
The Warehouse Porter is part of the manufacturing team with a company that operates out of a warehouse. The Porter will primarily be responsible for keeping all areas in the warehouse clean and clear for the team. The primary duties of the Warehouse Porter are to clean the warehouse floor and/or warehouse machines, and other general labor duties as assigned. This is to include: sweeping, dusting, mopping, trash consolidation, materials consolidation, general labor help when needed, and other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Warehouse Porter:
- At least one (1) year warehouse experience
- At least one (1) year janitorial experience
- Janitorial/porter experience in a warehouse puts you at the “top of the list” !!!
- Assembly/general labor/warehouse experience a plus
- Familiarity with cleaning methods, supplies, and processes in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work on feet all day
Keywords: Porter, porter, warehouse, Warehouse, janitorial, Janitorial, general labor, General Labor