Warehouse Material Handler
Location: Frederick, MD
Shift: 2:30pm – 11pm
Job Description of Warehouse Material Handler:
- Operate forklift, electric pallet jack, etc.
- Load and unload materials
- Label and rotate inventory
- Maintain inventory records
- Pick parts for the production floor as needed
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with appropriate lifting aid devices.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Job Requirements of Warehouse Material Handler:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- One year of work experience in Warehouse and or Material Handling.
- Must be able to operate a forklift, electric pallet jack, etc.
—one year of experience required
—forklift certification is a huge plus
- Must be able to lift 15–50lbs.
- Must be able to add/subtract two-digit numbers and multiply/divide by 10’s and 100’s.
- Must be familiar with American units of money, weight, volume, and distance measurement.