Location: Frederick, MD
Shift: 2:30pm – 11pm
Job Description of Stockroom Handler:
- Load and unload materials
- Label and rotate inventory
- Maintain inventory records
- Pick parts for the production floor as needed
Job Requirements of Stockroom Handler:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- One year of work experience in Warehouse and or Material Handling.
- Must be able to operate a forklift, electric pallet jack, etc.
—one year of experience required
—forklift certification is a huge plus
- Must be able to lift 15–50lbs.