We are currently looking for a Planner for a temp assignment.
(Timeframe will be approximately 12 to 18 months.)
- Schedules materials, subassemblies, and final assemblies as assigned utilizing the business system. Builds and maintains production orders
- Analyzes incoming orders for mix and delivery to ensure production plan guidelines are adhered to.
- Maintains planning bills of material for forecasting purposes to include reviewing and revising component mix
- Analyzes Engineering change orders for impact on production and effectiveness of implementation, monitors and optimizes implementation dates.
- Acts as a liaison between Sales Support and Manufacturing.
- Analyzes material availability for various requirements such as work orders, shipments, and miscellaneous demands.
- Thorough understanding of concepts and theories of material planning and inventory control. Experience in a make to order manufacturing environment.
- Experience with standard business software, including MRP functions and forecasting. Advanced PC skills include standard office software with emphasis on spreadsheets.
- Experience with standard business software, including MRP functions and forecasting
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have excellent organization skills and be extremely detail oriented.
Key words: Production planning, Material Resource Planning, SAP, Microsoft Office