Public sector client is in need of an Oracle E-Business Suite R12 expert in a consulting role. Work will be done on-site in Rockville, with the possibility of 1 – 2 days of remote work per week.
- Oracle EBS R12 application knowledge in one or more areas of Financials and/or Supply Chain in a complex ERP enterprise environment.
- Oracle EBS R12 technical experience:
- Expert knowledge of PL/SQL OR SQL
- Expert knowledge of workflows, forms, and reports
- Significant experience with OA framework and developing solutions using Jdeveloper
- Experience with R12.2 code development standards
Scope of Work:
- Troubleshoot production issues and identify and develop solutions;
- Analyze and modify code to meet R12.2 coding standards for upcoming upgrade;
- Perform application development using Oracle Application Framework technology, Oracle Application Development Framework and JDeveloper (Java,J2EE);
- Diagnose and resolve complex system problems and debug code;
- Develop ODI code to perform ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), load data in star schema and develop OBIEE models and dashboards;
- Perform technical analysis to resolve issues and streamline operations.
Skills/experience preferred includes:
- Four to six years application development experience in Oracle EBS R12 applications in a complex environment;
- Significant experience with development of Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Significant experience developing with OA Framework, Oracle ADF, and JDeveloper (Java/J2EE);
- Expert knowledge in specific Oracle EBS modules for Human Capital Management, Financials, and/or Supply Chain;
- Expert knowledge and experience with R12.2 code development standards;
- Expert knowledge of PL/SQL or SQL;
- Expert knowledge in diagnosing and resolving complex system problems, troubleshooting production issues and debugging code;
- Human Capital Management (especially Core HR, iRecruitment, WPM, Position Management, OAB, and/or OLM) or a range of Oracle EBS experience is a plus.
Keywords: Oracle, ERP, Oracle EBS, IT Consulting, developer, human capital, supply chain, developer