Maintenance Technician Summary
Augmentation, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a Maintenance Technician Position in Williamsport, Maryland. The maintenance technician would be responsible for required preventative maintenance, equipment corrective maintenance, and facility maintenance procedures.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities
- Makes all general plumbing, electrical, and mechanical repairs, as needed
- Repairs all common machine control components, including, PLC’s, switches, sensors, valves, actuators, and other items.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses all mechanical malfunctions and upkeep of equipment.
- Assembles and disassembles various mechanical assemblies for repair and maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provides support for promoting and sustaining a continuous improvement program that achieves cost reductions in equipment related items.
- Recommends improvements in equipment set-up and operational procedures, which will improve productivity, product quality and worker efficiency.
- Supports other maintenance technicians for the maintenance of all facility equipment, exterior building structures, auxiliary support equipment and factory grounds.
- Executes a total maintenance program
- Maintains equipment maintenance records.
- Maintains workstation in neat and clean condition.
- Assists other workers with specific tasks as requested.
- Inform Supervisor of any issues with operation, safety or quality
- Must wear proper PPE at all times and conform to all safety rules and regulations
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least three to five years of experience as a maintenance technician repairing electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Proficient in use of precision measuring instrument(ex: micrometers, Vernier, scales, gauge blocks, indicators and comparators).
- Ability to read and interpret ladder logic, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic drawings, component parts and assembly drawings.
- Thorough understanding of elctro-mechancial concepts, with the ability to troubleshoot problems to a component level.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have good small dexterity skills
- Must have general math skills;
- Able to read blue prints
- Legible handwriting
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to lift minimal of 50 pounds frequently