Looking for candidates for a permanent placement position who can perform general maintenance and technical support for production machinery.
• Performs routine manufacturing plant maintenance work.
• Performs mechanical, pneumatic and electrical maintenance.
• Interpreting blueprints, drawings, and manuals.
• Have the ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut and change parts.
• Test malfunctioning machinery.
• Replace faulty parts, electrical wires, motors, controls and circuit boards.
• Install equipment and electrical components.
• Troubleshoot PLCs.
• Minimum of 5 years of troubleshooting/maintenance experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test.
• Steel toe boots required
• 2nd Shift opportunities available