As an HVAC Technician you will be responsible for supporting the operation, repair, installation and maintenance of building mechanical and refrigeration equipment and systems. This position is a critical member of a team responsible for maintaining maximum building operation up-time. This person needs to be experienced in technical support, problem identification, surveying building conditions, project planning, and maintenance repair and monitoring of heating and cooling systems.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Complete diagnostic troubleshooting the HVAC System from wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Performs duties such as installation of replacement compressors, troubleshooting of electrical control circuits and performing routine preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for the installation, operations, repair and maintenance of corporate building mechanical systems and equipment.
- Perform the Preventative maintenance of the facility equipment
- General documentation and reporting as necessary for the department.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years’ experience as an HVAC technician in a commercial/industrial application — Strongly prefer candidates with prior refrigeration experience – troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance
- Knowledge of the following: commercial HVAC systems, electrical controls, preventative and predictive maintenance processes, commercial building automation systems, industry safety standards
- Demonstrated mechanical, electrical and plumbing skills in a commercial setting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Journeyman licensed in hvac or certifications in HVAC.
- Valid driver’s license