Augmentation, Inc. is seeking electrical/mechanical assemblers in the Baltimore, MD area. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment where hands on assembly is required.
- Interprets electrical schematics and blueprints for assembly.
- Performs the wiring of PC boards and control panels.
- Performs the troubleshooting and testing of assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Performs the manufacturing and building of various electrical components.
- Applies various soldering techniques.
- Works with various small hand and power tools.
- Works in a warehouse/manufacturing environment.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience working in an assembly environment specializing in electrical/mechanical assembly.
- High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Must pass a drug screening and a criminal background check.
- Experience with soldering and print reading is preferred.