Looking for an Assembly Technician with a AA degree or equivalent in electronics. Candidates should have good computer skills and prior experience with the soldering and wiring of PC boards. Competent use of hand and power, and the ability to read and interpret schematics are also required. All candidates must also be comfortable following both written and verbal instructions and working in a fast paced environment.
2nd shift — 3pm–11pm
- Operate machines for assembly
- Use blueprints, wire diagrams, assembly drawings, and other written instructions to assemble units.
- Perform in-process and final assembly inspection as required
- Keep accurate records of productivity on production line
- Strong machine operator/ electronic assembly experience
- High level of drive and flexibility to work in a fast paced high tech environment
- Resourceful at identifying, surfacing, and solving problems
- Mechanical ability to use hand tools
- AA degree or equivalent in electronics
- Must pass drug screening and criminal background check
- Must have own method of transportation.